Monday, March 17, 2014

Hyde Park - 2014

For this year's Hyde Park I decided to do a rather ambitious piece belonging to Josephine Wall entitled "Iris Keep if the Rainbow" - I highly encourage you to check out her amazing art at www.josephinewall.co.uk/


This piece was 10x10 ft and took about 9 hours to create over the course of two day's. Another Chalk Artist (BK Lyons) was nice enough to take a picture of it with a fish eye lense, so I have a pretty cool shot.



My time lapse died toward the end of the first day and I didn't get a chance to reset up, but it is still pretty cool:


AND.......... I won an award of merit! It has been a while so I was pretty happy :)


You can always visit/like me on facebook for live updates as an event happens at https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfChelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment