Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Circus Arts United


I am a little behind in posting, so to catch you up a bit I was part of Circus Arts United a few weekends ago, where I was invited to be part of their company to create some amazing art along with various other street performers who were fire spinning, juggling, acrobatics, ect. Their entire group is available for hire, so I encourage you to check out their website and some of the amazing stuff they do. I hope to do more work with them in the future.

I participated in two shows,  April 4th Fort Myers Art Walk and April 5th Diamond Head resort, grand opening which was also a promo for Wicked Dolphin rum .

7x12, 5.3 hours, Fantasy creation
Inspired/modified replica of Melanie Stimmell's piece (at customer's request) at the Art Walk.

The bricks were tough, but I have now officially done my first "legit" 3D piece.
7x5, 5.3 hours, Fantasy creation
Inspired/modified replica of Julian Beever's piece (at customer's request) at the Diamond Head resort grand opening in Ft Myers.

Yes that is a parking spot, strange surface to work on, but beats the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment