Saturday, November 23, 2013

Artworks Eau Gallie - 2013

Just finished Artwork's Eau Gallie Chalk Block, by very first event as a coordinator. I would like to think it was a success, although I have more idea's for next year :)

I would like to thank all of the artists who participated, especially my explosion of Westshore student's who showed up and did great work. I would also like to thank my judge, Sandy Johnson for volunteering on such short notice.

THANK YOU TO MY SPONSORS!
The Highland Mint, Waterline Marina, Eau Gallie Woodworking, Let the Girl's do it Cleaning, Eau Gallie Ace Hardware, and Premiere Oaks Theater.

My piece from today was a rendition of the Capricorn Zodiac by Kagaya, he does amazing work so I suggest you go check them out :)

Size: 4x4.5
Time: 5 hours (give or take, I was running around alot)

I also took alot of images throughout the day, feel free to check them out: 

No comments:

Post a Comment