Thursday, September 5, 2013

Marietta Chalk Festival

I had a great time at the Marietta Chalk festival on August 30-September 1st. There was a selection of featured artists who each did a  10x10 square and an additional street of beginning artists on another block. I went with the 150th Civil War Anniversary themed and did a compilation piece which took me about 10 hours split between Saturday and Sunday. "Our Banner in the Sky" painted by Frederic Edwin Church in 1861 and "Warrenton, Virginia. Lieutenant Colonel A.V. Colburn" created in 1862 by Gardner, Alexander.

About half an hour after I finished on Sunday the rain came, leaving a ghost like image.

Special thank you to Mobilzed Fuel's for sponsoring my spot! And a great video put together by Craig Houdeshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment