Monday, February 4, 2013

Ft Myers Chalk Fest



The weekend was a great success, I am very impressed with the skills of all of the High School students in Lee County! It was so hard to judge because everyone did such a great job!
For those students who talked to me over the weekend, please check out FCAA and ISPS for info about other festivals, they are a lot of fun and we would love to see you out there creating more art!

To start off the Chalk Block, 5 professionals (myself included, although I was asked if I was a student several times, ha) put down the Truly Nolan logo. They were great to work with and I love learning new things whenever I interact with other artists; Lee Jones, Dorthy Sabean, Michelle Hawkins, and Ron Hawkins.



And here is my scorpion piece from Saturday, about 6 hours 7x5 ft.


No comments:

Post a Comment